Monday, December 15, 2014

DeAtramentis Document Ink Idle Time Results

Still life made on 11/24/14, the last time I used the Pilot Metro
pen containing DeAtramentis Document Brown ink for this test.
Here are the results of the test I began on DeAtramentis Document Brown ink a few weeks ago. This waterproof ink has been in a Pilot Metropolitan pen since Nov. 22. I last used the pen on Nov. 24 – three weeks ago – and since then it has been resting in a cup, nib end up, unused. Yesterday, Dec. 14, I tried using it. The pen was dry at first, but after scribbling with it briefly, the ink flowed fine – similar to the result I got from a test with Platinum Carbon Black in the Metro earlier this year. I’d say DeAtramentis Document Brown is a keeper! (Now if only we could buy it! It seems to be out of stock everywhere.)

1 comment:

  1. I like the color of this ink...it isn't as stark as a black. Glad to hear it doesn't clog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...