Thursday, December 18, 2014

Score! Santa No. 3

12/18/14 DeAtramentis Document Brown and Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-shogun inks,
Zig marker, Canson XL 140 lb. paper
After last week’s evasive action by Santa, I planned my time more carefully today and arrived at Northgate Mall well before his lunch break. Unfortunately, it was apparently too early for much Santa business, because he didn’t have any customers. But my goal this holiday season was to sketch three or more Santas, not his customers, so I win!

Whew. This Santa stuff is exhausting.

2 comments:

  1. Well he looks ready!!! You are way ahead of me in finding Santas. I hate going to the mall at this time of year. I did see him on a firetruck yesterday while I was sketching in a coffee shop...but he passed by much to quickly to do anything but wave. lol Nice sketch of his jolly self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one attempt at sketching a Santa was over before it started. There were so many people I couldn't even see him half the time :-)

    Happy Holidays --- Larry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...